<RuleRegex> element defines a specific access control requirement in the form of a regular expression.
- One of a set of predefined "aliases", or the ID/alias of an attribute to examine. The predefined aliases are:
- A rule that requires an authenticated session, but nothing else.
- A rule based on the REMOTE_USER identity for the request.
- A rule based on the SAML authentication context class or method asserted by the IdP.
- A rule based on the SAML authentication context declaration asserted by the IdP.
ignoreCase (boolean) (defaults to false)
- If true, the case-ignoring option is set for the regular expression engine.
- Deprecated from version 2.6
Version 2.6 and Above
caseSensitive (boolean) (defaults to true).
- If false, the case-ignoring option is set for the regular expression engine.
The element's content consists of a single regular expression to use.