These sections provide descriptions of how to perform specific tasks sectioned off by SP, IdP, interoperability, and others.
Get your deployment to...
Get an IdP to...
Get a C++ SP to...
- SPMultipleRPs: Use a single SP with multiple relying parties, e.g. multiple federations
- AddSeparateApplication: Make an SP identify an application on the same webserver as a separate Application/providerId (eg for a vhost)
- NewSPAttribute: Add support for and acceptance of a new attribute for the SP
- LazySession: Take advantage of everything lazy sessions can do for the user experience
- SPForwardProxy: Deploy the SP in a forward-proxy web environment
- SPNoSSL: Deploy the SP behind SSL accelerators and load balancers
- InteropWithOnedotOne: How to handle a 1.1 IdP from a newer SP
- JavaContentProtection: Protect content within Java webapps protected by Shibboleth either directly or through mod_jk
- AccessControl: Protect content using static access control rules before serving pages
- DenyIdP: Restrict the ability of some IdPs within a federation to access a resource
- ExportAssertions: Expose raw SAML information via the HTTP_SHIB_ATTRIBUTES header
Packaged Application Integration
- ShibbolizedConfluence: One approach to integrating Shibboleth with the Confluence Wiki
- ShibbolizedBedework: One approach to integrating Shibboleth with Bedework (an open-source, enterprise calendar system for higher education).